Why do I need an School Improvement Adviser?
Our experience indicates that head teachers, governors, sponsors, MATs and LAs particularly value expert external support that:
- evaluates the evidence to support the school’s own judgements about the quality of student attainment and progress, leadership, provision and the capacity of the school to improve
- offers expert quality assurance and guidance about the school’s programmes of improvement and the Raising Attainment Plan
- offers systematic and continuous support to the governing body in conducting the performance management of the head teacher
- provides expert advice and guidance about the brokerage of additional services that can meet the
- operational and developmental needs of the school or academy.
To discuss your school's particular requirements contact us at:
Tel: 0191 594 5239