Access to Funding, Employer Engagement and Research
Access to Funding, Employer Engagement, and Research
With increased independence from central control, growing pressure on limited budgets, and the primary focus on the day-to-day running of your institution, it can often be difficult to find time to identify, access and manage additional funds effectively, productively engage with employers, or undertake relevant research to inform and support new developments.
Our services can help you to respond to these new opportunities and challenges.
Access to funding: We can help you to secure funding for a wide range of educational and training activities from a number of sources including the EU, local authorities, Government Departments, FE, HE and charitable trusts. Our service includes:
- Researching new funding opportunities.
- Project development e.g. ideas generation, project design, partnership development etc.
- Writing winning bids and tenders.
- Bid writing training / coaching.
- Project management e.g. developing a project delivery plan, performance management etc.
- Grant claims, monitoring returns, audits & evidence checks.
Employer engagement: We can support you to develop links with employers and improve your understanding about their local employment and skills needs both now and in the future by:
- Creating links / setting up projects with employers e.g. work experience; developing the curriculum to meet employer needs; developing sector specialisms etc.
- Providing information about skills needs, future growth areas for skills, new industries etc.
- Supporting enterprise in education.
- Developing partnerships e.g. between FE colleges, training providers and employers, to create sector specialist campuses and / or deliver specialist skills.
Research: We conduct surveys and market research studies to help develop your organisation e.g. consultation on school admissions, identify demand for new vocational qualifications. Our services include:
- Large and small-scale surveys.
- Social media-based research.
- Market research studies.
- Feasibility studies.
- Mapping exercises.
- Consultation exercises.
Tel: 0191 594 5239
Interested? Get in touch
Tel: 0191 594 5239
Would you like to hear more?