Our service is staffed by career insurance professionals who have in-depth, expert knowledge of the education sector and the insurable risks associated with it.
We use our long established connections with the country’s major insurance companies, the London and Lloyds markets to ensure our clients are protected by a competitively priced, comprehensive insurance programme.
Our offering includes:
- Employers’ Liability - for injury to employees
- Motor Vehicle Liability - minibus, cars and vans
- Public Liability - including abuse, bullying, mistreatment, malpractice
- Products Liability - for food, drink and items sold
- Teaching Liability
- Property - Buildings, Tenant’s Improvements, Machinery, Equipment, Computers, Stock
- Business Interruption
- Cyber Risks - including hacking
- Governors’ & Trustees’ Liability
- Travel & Accident – staff and pupils, UK and abroad
- Legal Expenses – Tax Investigation, Property Dispute, Data Protection Enquiry
- Construction – Premises Extension Works
- Engineering Plant Inspections – Lifts, Cradles, Boilers, Extraction Equipment
- Business Continuity Planning
- Electrical Safety Inspections
- Health & Safety Risk Management
To discuss your school's particular requirements contact us at:
Tel: 0191 594 5239
Would you like to hear more?